I have available three sizes:
1) US size (7″ x 5″), which can fit inside Lee baronial envelopes or A7 announcement envelopes
2) International size (171 x 120 mm), which can fit inside B6 envelopes
3) Ph size (6.75″ x 5.25″), which will fit in No. 7 Baronial envelopes. These are for those living in the Philippines, which for some bizarre reason refuses to conform to US or ISO standards when it comes to non-commercial envelopes. You can always use either the US or International size cards if you happen to have the correct size envelopes on hand.
Right-click on the link to save the PDF file of your choice to your computer:
HOW TO USE THIS PRINTABLE
• PRINT the card of your choice onto any paper stock of your choosing. The card will fit on either Letter or A4 size paper.
• SCORE: if using cardstock or any kind of heavy paper stock, score the sheet of paper with a bone folder before folding. Use the dashed lines as your guide.
• CUT: Use the cutting marks (the solid lines) to guide you when cutting out the card.
• FOLD card in half, and you’re done.
If you don’t have a bone folder, an Xacto knife or cutter works in a pinch. To score, carefully create shallow cuts (avoid cutting through the paper), then fold.
I hope these cards will come in handy!